Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The End of Days

So, it's 10:06am on a Wednesday morning.  The sun is up in all its glory, the sky is blue, it's rather cool outside.  I am thinking about the fact that yesterday, I won a contract to put a new roof on an apartment building in a town near here.  My wife was just asking how we were going to be able to even have money for gas for our cars.  We are living in a new reality, namely, that more than ever it is a good thing to be in Gods hands.

Something happened a couple of weeks ago, I can't go into details, but suffice it to say that I made a step forward in a critical area in my life and walk with God.  Something had been plaguing me for years, decades even, and suddenly God gave me grace to overcome it, to give it into his hands.  The most amazing thing is that the results have been immediate and amazing.  Many things seem to be happening that looked blocked before.  Business transactions that just would not come through, that were on hold, have started to break free, like a log jam coming loose.  It's amazing and cool to witness. 

Life is opening up for me.  I believe that this one thing has barred my way for nearly thirty long years, and is now fading away, swept back by the loving hand of a loving God, Yahweh, my God.  Jehovah is good, very good.

Come Lord Jesus.

No comments: