Saturday, October 8, 2011

Postponing the inevitable

The plan was to hit the sack early last night, getting an early start on my rabbit work. Reality struck, in the person of my friend John. A call sounded on my cell phone - John wondering about the potential for a campfire at our place - we have a fire pit. After multiple '70s and '80s songs, via YouTube, all blasting through the neighborhood, we found ourselves bleary-eyed at 2am finally going to bed.  Needless to say, I didn't get much done today.

I managed to pick some tomatoes and make salsa! Yum!

We planted a few pepper plants this Spring and they are starting to crank out small, lemon-yellow, hot peppers. It doesn't take many to make the heat come out.

You, likewise can make salsas in your home. You've only got to try.  So get going, the only thing stopping you is you.

Ciao,

Panchito

No comments: