Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Post

Catchy name, no?  I thought you'd like it.

Anyway, where was I?  No where really.  So today, or rather yesterday, since it's now past midnight, was/is my birthday!  Happy birthday, me!  Thanks.  I'm getting older now, nearing the big 5 0.  That, at one time, was REALLY old in my eyes.  Now, not so much.  I can still work a huge portion of the population under the table.  My back is not what it used to be, my knees are in the same boat as well.  My hair seems to be moving in a southerly direction, toward the back of my neck.  My wife has me on alternative treatments, starting today.  This must be some sort of "hinge" day, a pivotal moment in my life.  Why did she wait till THIS day to get me on said "Program"?  The answers to these, and many other questions are simply beyond me.  I'll have to get back to you on that.


It's sleepy time.  Good night.

Panchito

No comments: